Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Title goes here :)

Tuesday finds me at the Salisbury University library writing a paper for school. Discovered a couple weeks ago that the front desk can provide community members with a weeklong pass that gives you access to the internet from your laptop or any of their computers. Project #3 is a short paper covering the culture of an organization and some recommended improvements. I chose to write on Whirlpool. So far, I have learned that they are headquartered in Benton Harbor, Michigan and will be closing a plant in Fort Smith, Arkansas around the middle of next year.

Last night after dinner, I was on the phone with my credit card company Bank of America. They mailed me out a brand new card enclosed with a letter, stating that my account had been compromised. Apparently this is a safeguard when third party merchant's computers are hacked and they notify the credit card company. I appreciate the security, but it is putting a kink in my automatic billing process. Stopping by the bank today.

Might need to purchase a new bed. Looked at Ikea and Johnny Janosik's website to begin understanding the various options and prices available. While sweeping up the dust as we changed the filters in the vents, I found a Madeline L'Engle book "Many Waters" that had fallen under my bed. Excited to find this treasure paid $2.12 for at the used bookstore downtown.

Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years...

No comments: